31.8.09

My ankles freaking hurt!!!!!!!!!!

The weekend was a success, and by success I mean my ankles feel like they are ready to detach themselves from my legs and run off and hide from any sign of heels and Katie wanting to dance. It was nice to see Amanda again I think its been almost a month. I think Erin had a good time on Friday night and then Saturday we spent it on the couch watching One Tree Hill and recovering from the night before.


Saturday night was Angelina's birthday party too so ofcourse stupid me wore heels AGAIN. I'm definitly paying for it today, believe me! We ended up going to Suite 69 which is always a good time.




My brain is a little fried this morning from the weekends events. So I'm sure I'll be up dating this soon enough. I should probably start "working" now.

No comments:

Post a Comment