28.8.09

I have a feeling that tonight is going to be a good good night

Tonight is Erin's Birthday Party @ Dirty Pretty Nightclub. SOoooooOo excited that she can finally come out to the bar. The hangout locations have now broadened and I no longer have to ditch her when I want to go dance... YAY!
I hope tonight is everything that she expects it to be and that it is a night she will never forget. Happy B-Day Little Sister! Again!


Nothing has really happened over the past few days.. Russell got evicted from the Big Brother house. I almost felt sorry for him. Almost. I am continuing to read No One Here Gets Out Alive. Its been so busy at work the past few days that I haven't had a chance to read really.

Last night I went and hung out with my parents and watched BB with them. We had spaghetti for dinner and it was sooooo yummy!!! I am now perusing my Betty Crocker Cook Book for fun and easy meals to make for the Bell family.

We finally finished hooking up all the electronics besides the cable in our room and I must say it has surpassed my expectations and I love living there.

Its going to be a short one today as I don't really have anything to share.

Katie Out!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of you! Having dinner at mom and dad's... and spaghetti of all things!

    I'm not happy about Kevin being HOH. I really wanted Michelle to get it. But ... this way Jeff might actually stay.. but I doubt he's going to make it to the finally 2 with scheming Nat and Kev.

    Pumped about going out.. I don't have anything to wear though. I'm not hip anymore. Yeah, I am aware that saying that I'm not hip makes me sound really old as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Kevin is going to put up Jordan and Michelle in the hopes of backdooring Jeff. Jeff is going to win POV and take Jordan off and so he(Kevin) will have no choice but to put Natalie up and then Jeff and Jordan will vote her out...

    If you want you can come take a look in my closet at home, you might be able to find something in there....

    ReplyDelete