26.8.09

No One Here Gets Out Alive.....

Hello my pets.

Today is Wednesday! Though it definitely feels like a Thursday. BOooooooOo!!!
Lemme see here... Monday! That's where I left off!

Tobin's ma and pa came home from a well deserved vacation in BC and brought with them 6 1/2 boxes of wine that should last us through the winter if not a year. I'm excited for winter now! I'm so happy that they are back, now its mom's job to cook dinner for the vulture's waiting and hungry by 5 o'clock. Sorry. TeeHee..

Monday night I fell asleep quite early so there's nothing really to report except that Tobin is amazing and let me sleep through the whole cleaning of the room process. Thank you my love!!

Tuesday was a normal day at work nothing really special happened but then I got home and got all excited because Tobin got me One Tree Hill season 6. So of course I stayed up until 2 in the morning trying to finish the first disc and then watch an episode of Entourage before passing out like a dead person for 4 hours.

I'm currently reading Jim Morrison's Biography hence the title of this post. The last time I read it I was in high school so it's all slowly coming back to me. It's a gooder and I recommend it. Yesterday I finished Julie & Julia which was also a very entertaining read and almost made me go vegetarian because of the way she describes meat and bone marrow in that book. Also made me almost get sick cause of the amount of butter you have to use while MtAoFC.

Last night was Big Brother didn't get to see much of it but I find the more I read the blog http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/ that I don't actually mind missing an episode here and there. Thursday night should be interesting though with the plan of back dooring Russell. I must say, I saw a preview of the next Survivor though and I promised myself earlier that I would NEVER watch Survivor, I will try to control my self peoples, but it looked really good this season.

I'm now dying to go see 1st Time Traveller's Wife and 2nd Julie & Julia. I saw The Goods which was a whole lot of hype I thought, though I must say that I'm partial to Jeremy Piven now and not because of that movie but because of Entourage.
Men that yell and throw phones are apparently my cup of tea.

Not much more comes to mind to review on soooo....


Katie Out My Babies!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Jeremy Piven now.. Haha.. Stupid Entourage. I went and saw The Goods opening weekend and I agree with you about the hype. It don't care. It's usually fun watching movies he's in anyways.
    I'm totally jealous of your OTH season 6 because... I'm pretty sure I missed an episode.. but I don't want to keep borrowing your seasons. I might just start purchasing them. Hah Always getting into shows that are just about over. :P Good times.
    I'm so happy that I have a computer with sound here. I can listen to Sonic streaming :D ... when I'm not listening iTunes.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be crazy. You'll go bankrupt buying all the seasons of One Tree Hill. Just borrow mine when I'm done.
    I unfortunatley do not have a computer with sound,but I do have Edmonton radio on my phone!!!

    ReplyDelete