17.9.09

Ah, September

Watch this. I'm going to blink and its going to be December!
Where the hell did summer go? Why didn't it stay longer too?

September has had ALOT of premiers. So lets get started.
90210 was a gooder, I'm glad that this show has gotten better than what it was at the beginning of last year. Melrose Place is HUGE flop. I thought it was terrible but I never watched the older Melrose episodes so I wasn't really sure what to expect.
Glee is AMAZING! I love this show and unfortunately I fell asleep last night watching it but I'm hoping it re-airs tonight.
The MTV VMA's were really good too. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is an ass. Everyone knows why too. But if T. Swift is ready to accept his half-ass apologies I guess everything is forgiven.
One Tree Hill was an interesting start to the season. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this season and although alot of people would like to see this show get cancelled I hope it continues for at least another two seasons. They introduced alot of new characters and I feel it would be a really bad move to just cancel at the end of this season. Think about it, how long did it take you to really fall in love with all the characters at the beginning. Peyton JUST won me over last season so that says something...
Bones also started this week but I haven't watched it because there is no point when I haven't seen any episodes from season 4. Hopefully we will be able to race through it when it finally comes out on DVD October 6 and then I can catch up on the Internet. :D
America's Next Top Model also had a premiere, this cycle Tyra is doing short girls. The part of this show I like the best is the pictures... I could probably skip thru the whole show and watch the last 20 mins and still be happy.
The Beautiful Life made its series premiere last night and I have to say its not bad. I can't really form any solid opinions from Pilot episodes though so we'll see next week. The only one I'm safe with making the assumption that its going to suck is The Vampire Diaries. Please. Just stop with all the vampire stuff and just admit to yourselves that Angel and Buffy are the epitome of vampire shows. This is getting ridiculous.

Anyhow till next week when I'll have more opinions and thoughts of my fav. shows.


Katie Out!

2 comments:

  1. Vamp Diaries did not suck. How can you even say that when you didn't even watch it!?
    The books are good too. Although I haven't read them I know from a friend. I plan on buying them too.
    But! I also am getting tired of all the vamp things going on in the world.
    It's like people have to add the word vampire to a song just for it to be on the radio now. :P (damn you Three Days Grace *shakes fist*)
    Anyways..
    I didn't watch Beautiful Life. I was ... busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I did watch it. And I also gave it 20 minutes last night. But as soon as they said Wutherington Heights(or whatever its called) I peaced out. Did they really have to use the same literature??? ReallllY?!??!?!
    Also you have read the books, its called the Twilight Series. Lol
    Beautiful life really wasn't too bad but once Old Christine starts up again I can't see myself tuning in unless they make it twenty times juicier.

    ReplyDelete