29.9.09

BOOOOOOORINNNNGGGGG

This weekend i watched a bunch of movies with Erin, we had a good 24 hours there.
-Dirty Dancing
-Grease
-17 Again
-Sunshine Cleaning
And probably another one I just can't remember.
This is totally easier than texting on my phone.

So last week is alot like this week so far, I just go to work and then come home and watch TV. Which by the way, I apparently last week I watched 12 different shows. You think that's pathetic? I had to add two more to that this week.
I won't be able to watch most of my Wednesday night shows though because I'm going to the Symphony with Tobin and his parents. Hopefully I can find most of them online...

Yeah, I think I'm done here...... time to go hibernate again. :D

2 comments:

  1. The date today is March 05/2010.
    Your last blog post was Sept.09 2009,
    That's just about 6 months by my count.
    I know that I'm not one to criticize given that I haven't updated some of my blogs in over a year but I need something to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon, zzzzz 6 months later.
    Publish or parish.
    Ok I'm not one to talk.

    ReplyDelete