19.5.10

7 months later....

Last weekend Erin and I went to Cold Lake to visit Amanda. It was a good trip I always feel more relaxed in smaller towns though I don't think I'd ever want to permanently live in one(not enough shopping). The steak Blake made was fanfreakingtastic! Its always nice to get out of the city.




Graham's grad is coming up and its hard to believe that my little brother is going to be an adult now. What the hell, he was 4 years old like yesterday and hes no longer as cute as he once was. I remember forcing him to say 'mittens' all the time just cause he said it sooo cute. Now all he does is swear and its not cute!! But I guess everyone has to grow up eventually. Its just sad.

Not much new has been going on... I think.. so lets move on and talk about TV!!! Quite possibly my most favourite topic to talk about besides food and cats.

Glee is amazing I've said it before and it still holds true. It has become one of my favourite shows and I think everyone needs to watch it(I'm talking to you Amanda!!) and fall in love like I did. I'd also like to point out that everything I said that was going to happen did, just ask my mom I made all my predictions with her.

One Tree Hill thankfully has been renewed for season 8 :D The finale was really good. I'm a little concerned though that the crazy person this season is named Katie. I'd also like to know how she got out of jail cause I remember her sitting in the back seat of a cop car in the episode before last. I'm glad that Haley is pregnant, its about time!! Hopefully this kid wont get fat just like Jamie.

I'm all out of ideas right now. I promise I will post again soon and not in another 7 months!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. and the picture That lake looks cold...get it? ;-)
    Concerning brothers , mittens and kittens, yes it is a shame that they become bigger and less entertaining. Puppies just aren't the same as dogs.

    On the TV subject, I will watch Glee, just as soon as you purchase the box sets.
    As far as OTH goes... well you know my thoughts on that teen soap opera drivel crap. POW!! Oops, I did it again.

    Nice haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we have Glee Volume One. Its the first half of season 1 but they are releasing the whole season on september 14 on blu ray, so we'll probably buy that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you baby,..and your blog

    ReplyDelete